Good morning friends,
Assignment #20 is a quick and easy one. In fact, you have a class expert on this one, Melissa figured out how to do this and helped me out!
1. First, go to my account on photobucket.
2. Next, find your SOLE group's video (or videos).
3. When you run your mouse over the thumbnail (small) image of your video, a small menu will pop up.
4. Click on the "HTML" code window. This will automatically copy the code (which will copy the video to your blog) to your clipboard.
5. Come back to your blog and open a New Post.
6. Go into the Edit HTML tab on your New Post and paste down the code (right click and select "Paste").
7. Go back to the "Compose" tab on your New Post and write three things (in full sentences!) you want your viewers to notice about your video, create a title and post.
8. Now, comment on this post and let me know that Assignment #20 is done.
9. Tah-dah! Another assignment done and ready for your Oshawa buddy to watch and comment on! Congratulations.