Monday 28 February 2011

DigLitCirc Discussion #4

Hello Oshawa and Ottawa friends,

Ms. Crosbie and I finally got to meet in person and we rocked the IDEAS conference, teaching many teachers from across Eastern Ontario about the challenges and huge successes of blogging. Several teachers who attended our workshops have started their own blogs now and we'll connect with their classes soon.

For now, we're still in the the Lit Circle mode. Ottawa students will be hosting the discussions for section #4 of your novels.

Please visit the following blogs and join in on the discussions as soon as you're done reading. The sooner you get involved in the discussion, the better, juicier and more interesting it will be!

Black and White - Claire
Branded - Jeffrey
We All Fall Down - Zuhair
Wounded - Mateen
Shaken - Tyler
Sketches - Haneen and Hannah
Wave - Iksha

I look forward to reading even more of you fantastic thoughts. Keep up the terrific work, darlings!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Hi! I just read you and your mother's comment about your mother reading and watching my SOLE video of me presenting my "Elephant in the Room" poem, and the next time you see your mother, tell her thank you so much for the compliments about my poem. I also want to thank you as well for all the compliments about my poem as well. You both were planning of sharing my poem with the world, what did you both have in mind? Can't wait to hear your ideas! See you tomorrow, and I hope you enjoy my singing performance tomorrow as well!

Melissa said...

I have two questions for you. 1. Are you going to put Tyler's, Haneen's and my videotaped presentation of the History Fair projects on your blog soon? I can't wait to look at them! 2. Are the Oshawa kids on their March break? I'm wondering, because in the lit circle discussions, the Oshawa buddy that's supposed to host this week didn't post the question.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend! See you tomorrow!

Melissa said...

Hi again, my Oshawa buddy just posted the lit circle discussion question, so that's all sorted out. I can't wait for those history fair presentation videos to be posted! See you tomorrow!